Effective date January 1, 2022
Data protection is a high priority for ChrisMalta.com. When the processing of your personal data is necessary and if there is no basis for such processing, we will obtain your consent.
Processing of personal data, including your name, address, email address, or phone number will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with other data protection regulations applicable to ChrisMalta.com.
Via this data protection declaration, we are informing the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, you are informed, by this data protection declaration, of the rights to which you are entitled.
As the data controller and data processor, ChrisMalta.com has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure complete protection of your personal data throughout the website. Since Internet-based data transmissions may have security gaps, absolute protection is not guaranteed. This is why every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via all available means, e.g. by email or phone support.
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Bold Learning Solutions LLC
614 SR 50 West, STE 275
Clermont, Florida 34711
- What types of information does Worldwide Brands collect?
- How do we collect personal information?
- What personal information do we collect about you from others?
- How does Worldwide Brands use personal information?
- When do we disclose your personal information?
- Where do we transfer and/or store your personal information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- How is your personal information kept secure?
- How can you access and manage your personal information?
- Marketing choices regarding your personal information.
- Public information and third party websites.
- Routine erasure and blocking of personal data.
- Children's privacy.
- Contact information.
- English version controls.
We collect certain information about visitors and users of our websites.
- Information that we obtain from customersName, email address, phone number, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including information about your browser, IP address, general location by your browser), responses to any surveys initiated for research purposes, payment details (like your credit card information), transaction details, support queries, web analytics data and information that you provide when you fill in forms on our website.
We may use this information to respond to your requests or correspondence, to provide customer service (or for statistical purposes), analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website, improve products/services, send technical notices/updates, security alerts, changes in policy notifications, administrative messages, so we are able to prevent fraud, breach of policies/terms, and threats or harm.
- Information that we obtain from website visitorsThe device type and browser you are using, network connection, IP address, information about the cookies installed on your device, support queries, and web analytics data. Also, we may collect personal information submitted by you via any feature available on our website.
- When you perform certain actions like register on our website, buy our services, subscribe to our newsletter, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication via any available option.
- We collect personal information automatically as you navigate through the sites or through a 3rd party when you use services associated with our sites.
Even though we're collecting personal information directly from you, occasionally we may collect certain information about you from other sources.
- Financial and/or transaction details from payment providers (in order to process a transaction).
- From third parties we may obtain demographic data, fraud detection information, combine it with the info we have about you, to confirm your identity, these can be identity verification services used for fraud warning purposes.
- Your information is used when we need to define your identity to ease processing of transactions happening on our websites.
- Other legitimate interests may include: providing you with services described on our website;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to our website;
- providing support services;
- sharing with you company news and website/services updates;
- checking your actions on our website to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website;
- respond to your comments or queries on our website, ask for your feedback or opinion via surveys;
- managing legal/operational affairs including risk management related to content and fraud matters;
- improving our products and services.
- When you give us consent:
- to provide you with marketing information relating to products and services which may be of interest to you;
- For multiple purposes required by the law.
- For granting court of law, law enforcement authorities, government requests or any other occasions that may relate to investigations.
Your personal information may be accessed by:
- our employees who need it to perform their tasks and duties;
- third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following cases, when:
- the relevant customer has consented to the disclosure.
- it is needed for support purposes
- subcontractors or service providers who assist us in a variety of possible ways. Subcontractors and/or services providers may transfer and access your personal information from other countries in which they have operations.
- It is required by the law either to protect our rights, or someone from injury, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company.
ChrisMalta.com's main secure servers storing customer information is located in Miami, FL.
The Worldwide Brands email system is hosted in Poland that only contains your name and email address and email tracking information.
The support companies providing these servers only provide an internal supporting role to and for the benefit of ChrisMalta.com. This is executed based on your consent to this policy. To protect your information, we only work with subcontractors who can maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance
Your private information is kept on our servers as long as it is needed to provide you with our services and to be able to comply with the legal obligations.
If you don't want us to store your personal information you have the right to get it erased, but in this case, we'll have to shut down your access to any service we provide you.
In order to keep your information secure, we apply certain organizational measures to protect it against any unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction.
- We share and provide access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymized basis wherever possible.
- To store your information we are using secure servers.
- We verify the identity of all individuals who request access to private information before granting them access.
- We use SSL certificate encryption to protect the data transfer.
Make sure your information is safe and secure. We are not responsible if you try to circumvent privacy settings on our websites. In the event we give you a password to access certain parts of our website you are responsible for keeping it safe. You must not share it with third parties especially comments or questions areas since these areas can be viewed by any user of our website.
Due to obvious reasons, we are not able to control users' actions on our websites. This is why you need to share your information in public areas of our websites wisely, as we cannot guarantee that your information will not be viewed by unauthorized parties.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may contact ChrisMalta.com to make any the necessary edits and corrections of any errors available in this data.
There are a number of situations when these rights can be limited, and there are a number of cases where we can retain your information after you withdraw your consent.
Cases where we may require your personal information to be compliant with legal or contractual obligations. If you do not provide us with such data we will not be able to manage relationships with you. In all other cases providing requested information can be optional.
If it happens that you have some unresolved concerns you have the right to complain to the data protection authorities. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, please contact us at BoldLearningSolutions@Gmail.com
In the event we have your consent we will send you marketing materials that will include information about products, services or discounts that we feel might be of interest to you. If you decide not to receive such email notification you can easily opt-out using the unsubscribe option on the emails or contact us at BoldLearningSolutions@Gmail.com
Email & Promotion Tracking
Another technology we are using is tracking. It is a requirement to track your use of our website on occasions, like promotions or newsletter use. The data we collect allows us to track the number of users who opened our newsletters, also to help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google, in turn, uses this data to evaluate user behavior in general, compile reports for site managers as well as providing data to services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may transfer various data to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google Analytics is explained under the following link www.google.com/analytics/ .
ChrisMalta.com offers users the option to leave individual comments on individual blog contributions on our blog, which is on the website of the controller. The information you add to your comments or publications can be read, collected or used by any visitor or user of our websites. Should you wish to remove some of your info from our blogs or forum contact us via email BoldLearningSolutions@Gmail.com. If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
Social media platforms and widgets
The ChrisMalta.com website may have social media features embedded, for example, Facebook “Like” button. These features, may collect your data like IP address or place a cookie in your browser in order to gather statistical information about your interactions with our websites. Social media features are hosted both on our website and servers of a specific social media network.
Apart from these features, we maintain profiles on major networks including Facebook & Twitter. Please be advised that any information you submit on these networks in public areas, like comments, can be easily read, collected or stored by all users of these networks. We are not able to control actions of other users of these platforms, or actions of these platforms. Your activity with those features and/or platforms is governed by privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Links to other websites
The information controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject.
If the storage purpose isn't applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data will be blocked or erased.
The ChrisMalta.com website, as well as blogs and services, are not intended to be used by children under 18 years old. No one under age 18 years old can provide personal information to or on our websites. We are not collecting information from children under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old you are not allowed to use our website, buy our service, comment on blog posts, social media posts or provide any personal information about yourself including your name, address, phone number and email. If we learn that you violated this term any pertinent information will be deleted. If you believe that we may have some information provided by your child please contact us via email BoldLearningSolutions@Gmail.com.
Depending on the context of personal information you provide, ChrisMalta.com is both data controller and data processor of your personal information under this policy. We are a processor of personal information submitted to our services or collected through the services on behalf of or at the direction of subscribers.
Non-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only to those that request it. To avoid any conflicts in definitions the English version is the final arbiter.