Only the TRUTH about ECommerce
Beware 'EASY' EBiz Training!
If you've been approached by somebody who wants to charge you a butt-ton of money to put you through ECommerce Training or Coaching, close your eyes immediately. Looking too closely at that 99% of those particular Gorgons will turn you to stone, just like in Greek mythology.
Then run the other way, preferably with your eyes still closed. You can't be too careful; you might catch a reflection in a mirror on your way out of the room.
You can tell who the bad guys are by the words they use, the questions they ask and the promises they make. Here's a list of the seven worst red flags in ecommerce marketing.
1. If buzzwords like Easy, Wealthy, Amazing, Secret, etc., etc. are part of their name or presentation, run away. Those marketing buzzwords are purposely used to fool you, and anybody who's willing to fool you isn't your friend.
2. If they attempt to ask you anything (and I mean ANYTHING) about how much money you earn or savings you have available, or ANYTHING about your credit rating and credit cards, run away. That's called "Pre-qualification". They're trying to figure out how much money they can squeeze from you. The very small handful of reputable people in this business do NOT pre-qualify.
3. If they tell you it's okay to spend lots of money on their stuff because you'll earn it back quickly, run away. That is a LIE.
4. If they show you images of bank statements of people who have supposedly made money with them, run away. That's a sure sign of hack marketing tactics. Photoshop can simulate the appearance money, but it can't actually print money.
5. If they show you Testimonials from people who talk about having made specific amounts of money or claim to have made money quickly, run away. That's a Marketing Gimmick and a LIE.
6. If they show you Websites that are supposedly owned by people who have made lots of money with them, run away. They're fake. People who actually make money with their Websites NEVER want potential competitors to see them, because they can be copied.
7. If they tell you they're going to connect you with their "Manager" to talk further, run away. That's sales code for "Now we know you have money, we're going to bring in the Closer and take it from you".
It's very important to understand that whenever you have these phone conversations with these people, you're talking to a sales floor. That same salesperson you're talking to will be selling ECommerce junk in the morning, Make Money In Real Estate junk in the afternoon, and Make Money In Forex Trading in the evening.
They don't care. They'll sell whatever they're told to for as much as they can get.
They'll even sell the exact same thing to one person for $2,500 dollars and to another for $25,000 dollars, depending on how much money they determined those people have during pre-qualification.
It doesn't matter to the salesperson or the "Coaching or Training" company; it's all junk that costs them nothing anyway.
You really should write those 7 points down and stick them to your fridge or something. Real EBiz mentors and trainers are extremely rare, and every time you talk to somebody who claims to be, there's a 98% chance that they are NOT.
If you want the TRUTH about EBiz, check out my EBiz Insider Workshop. I've been making money in this business for over 25 years. Only a VERY small number of people can say that.
- Automatic Product Feeds: Good or Bad?
- Free Shipping-Should I Offer It?
- Free Trial Websites
- Fulfillment Centers
- Gold Rush
- Importing from China
- Liquidations-Good or Bad?
- Paid Advertising – Do I Need It?
- Private Labeling
- Retail Arbitrage
- Setting Up Your Business Name
- Still Room to Compete?
- What happened to eBay?
- What sells online, what doesn’t, and why
- Wholesale Backorders: The Butterfly Effect
- Home-Based EBiz: The Unvarnished Truth
- Beware ‘Easy’ EBiz Training
GET EXACTLY THE HELP YOU NEED
Chris Malta's EBiz Insider WorkshopTM
FREE 11-Part Video EBiz Training Series!
Fantasyland is where junk EBiz Marketers take your business to die. I teach the Real EBiz World, where people actually make money.
With 25 years in the business and more than 6,000 hours of personal Mentoring under my belt, I'll teach you more genuine Insider Info about EBiz in this series than you've learned in all the time you've been trying.
You won't find this kind of information anywhere else.
Meet Chris Malta
Possibly the only person left who'll tell you the entire truth about ECommerce, whether you like it or not.
Most ECommerce Marketers are actually just part-time salespeople who push whatever pays them the highest commissions, no matter how bad it is, as long as they get paid. You CANNOT listen to those people.
I've spent 25 years actually running successful business in this market, and really HAVE made millions in it. I'm one of just a very few people who can answer ANY question you have about ECommerce.